Linda Stirling Unmasked: The Black Whip




AGORA
: Dragged from her chariot by a mob of fanatical vigilante Christian monks, the revered astronomer was stripped naked, skinned to her bones with sharp oyster shells, stoned and burned alive as possibly the first executed witch in history. A kind of purge that was apparently big business back then.


CRITICAL WOMEN HEADLINES

7/6/08

Feedback on Fierce People

Prairie:

I loved the experience of Fierce People. I live in Costa Rica and hadn't heard of the movie so I googled to find out about it. Reading Rotten Tomato reviews, I felt retarded for loving the movie. When I found your DVD review, I was way happier and thought you were brilliant like me. :D

Also, I chuckled reading, "Too bad this wasn't made twenty-five years ago, when it still had a chance of being accepted by the masses because it was quirky."
[Edward Havens, FilmJerk.com] I'm old enough to get this observation.

What other movies should I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment